So, today I was confronted by the alarming fact that to complete all the games in my Steam library, it would take me 3817 continuous hours of playing. Now, I don’t have nearly enough time for that, and its not counting stuff that I already have completed, but I think its time to set out some sort-of-completable goals for the year to start whittling down the ever-growing list of stupidly cheap games I buy on sales.
So here we go:
- BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea
- Divinity: Original Sin
- DLC Quest
- Remember Me
- Assassin’s Creed III
- Shadowrun Returns
- Styx: Master of Shadows
- Thief (the new one… ugh)
- The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown
- Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
- FFXIII-2 – Its not a Steam game (well, it is, but I don’t own it there), but its been sat in limbo on my XBox 360 for far too long.
There’s more. So, so much more, but I’m going to at least attempt a vaguely realistic goal – even if the above list on its own kind of terrifies me.
There’s also some other shit that I want to do:
- I have two mid-game saves in Civ 5 that I should polish off. More importantly I should NOT start any new ones afterwards.
- I’d like to get my Engineer in Torchlight 2 up to level 100. I figure I can do this slowly through the year.
- I’m enjoying Elite: Dangerous a lot currently, and would like to quietly amass ludicrous wealth in the game so I can have fancypants ships to showboat around in.
- Thief Gold – I want to complete it again. Though its going to be lower priority since the ones above I’ve yet to finish.
- BioShock Infinite (as above)
- FFIX (as above – I have a save game on the go, but my memory card moved house…)
Wish me luck!